Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by troublesome82
We can rip on these gals, especially members of "the squad", all we want, but they are way higher up the food chain than I am and to brush them off without keeping our heads on a swivel would be foolish! Yes, the voting block that put them in office concern me as well, but there is not a whole lot one can do about it except to be "prepared" to make some sacrifices!

Truth! I believe the voting has been corrupted for several cycles, possibly going back to right after WW2. In the early cycles I think democrats and republicans got together and decided ok It's your turn to be President this time. Next time will be our turn. As time went on the corruption increased. I don't think the magic knee grow won a second term even though Romney was a terrible candidate. I think it was manipulated. I don't think the magic knee grow would have defeated Sarah Palin except the republicans and democrats had already decided who would be president. This last election cycle was the most corrupt in history and unless it is revealed we are toast. America will be destroyed by people like Peloski, aoc, Schumer and others.

I think you've got a pretty good handle on it.