This afternoon my DIL was walking her lab. A loose mastiff and a pit attacked her leashed dog. The funny thing is, both my boys live fairly close to each other in Parker. Wade, my younger boy, heard screaming right across the street from his house. He was working from home and seen that the dogs had a dog and a lady on the ground. He rushed out to help, and was able to pull the mastiff off of Dash's throat. Other folks grabbed the pit off Jamie. It wasn't until they had the dogs controlled that he realized it was his SIL and her pup. They held the dogs until the dogcatcher got there. Luckily, Jamie only has scratches, abrasions and soreness, no punctures as the pit only had her by the clothes. Dash, the lab has punctures to neck, throat and shoulders and a damaged leg, but is basically ok. Once everything was controlled, 911, cops, animal control and my oldest boy Will was called. Jamie has a CCP, but wasn't....Lesson learned. Wade rushed out unarmed, another lesson learned.... A couple pics they texted me, and Wades doorbell cam caught his barefoot charge out the door, and you can hear Jamie's screams in it.....

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Last edited by huntsman22; 05/25/21.