Hello, a week ago my High Wall came in that I ordered in January. I really like the rifle and I think I will have a lot of fun with it, just have a couple of questions.

Are the two holes in the tang ready for a tang sight installation? Or do additional holes need to be drilled? There is a larger screw down lower on the tang, and a much smaller screw closer to the breech. They are about 2.15” apart by my caliper. I need to get a good tang sight, would prefer MVA if they will fit.

Can anyone recommend someone who may specialize in trigger work on these? The trigger is holding this thing back. It’s a single set, and unset, it seems like it’s about 40#. With the trigger set, man the thing goes off when you look at it, it is unsafe. You are supposed to be able to adjust it with the little screw. I have backed it out as far as I dare and it’s no better. It’s a shame, with the right set trigger this would be one sweet rifle.

There is not much BPCR activity around here, as far as I can tell, and most forums about BPCR seem to be on life support, this forum seems to be as active as any one around. I am pretty much starting from zero.

Any comments/suggestions appreciated.

Thanks, namsag.