I have a few of a couple for like 9mm, 45/30-06/308, 38/357, 223/5.56 ... those that I originally years ago started-out factory assembly line reloading on a couple of Rock Chuckers a Partner and a Lee.

Then along came the LnL then the 550 then the 650 then and now the T7 and inevitably I've tried every flavor of shell holder known to man from plates to individual.

RCBS makes the best imho .... slickest. They used to be $4.95 each. I've not bought one in so long I don't know what they are going-for these days but I do know Reddings were twice as much and I never understood why. Never liked Hornady or Lee shellholders much. I have a couple of each but just never liked the way they fit other presses.

Redding either for that matter. Fits most pistons just fine but not all cases and rims ... too tight sometimes.

I keep all my shell holders in a tackle box like organizer that is labeled which cartridge each is for and some of them work for many of course.

Only Hornady has the little post in their boxes for shell holders right? And I don't have many Hornady die sets. Some of my boxes are already jammed tight with three die sets plus an extra Lee factory crimp die in some .... never really thought much about throwing the shell holder(s) in there with the dies. Suppose I could but I figure why change my organizational methodology at my age and stage. My system works for me and makes it easy to access and reference .... plus I rarely use a hand primer anymore. Haven't in years. Still, I use them on my various autoprime gadgets attached to the presses or standalone.

Last edited by SCRooster; 05/28/21. Reason: Corrected autocorrect correction that was incorrect

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.