I have been using a new Labradar for a month now. Years ago, my first chrono was a Shooting Chrony Beta Master then I got a CED Millennium 2. The firing point I shoot from is surrounded by trees so shadows play havoc with the chrono readings. I would have to wait for an overcast day to get good numbers. I got tired of it so I bought a Labradar.

I actually paid attention to the internet posters that advised to read the directions first. I took my time reading the directions and watched a Youtube video. I purchased a battery pack from Amazon for about $8 to power the unit. This thing is really easy to set up and use! No more error messages. I have used it with 22 lr rifle, 260 Rem, 338 WM, and 45 Raptor. I have not yet tried a handgun.

I capture multiple strings while shooting, then return home to review the data. Average velocity, extreme spread, standard deviation and individual shots all right there and easy to view. I have not yet used the downrange velocities or tried anything with power factor or kinetic energy.

I am really pleased with the unit.

405wcf