It appears Bin kicked Root in her cyber kcuunt yet again! Liarry will be back... no doubt. However, the old ffag is as inconspicuous as a cockroach on a slice of angle food cake. Additional cyber beotch slaps are in her future...

A few thoughts (I know you're lurking Liarry)..

It's a true testament to your lack of character that you must continually add usernames (well over 150+ in the past decade) to TROLL a site where you're neither wanted nor offer anything of value. I don't see any of the so called "Losers", "Trolls" or "Bullies" as you like to call everyone having their screen names locked/banned... Do you????
No one is responsible for getting your user ID's locked/banned other than YOU... Contrary to your assertion that I and others hold sway over Rick, it is he and HE alone that decides whether to allow your participation. That he continues to ban ALL your iterations once known should speak volumes.... you're NOT welcomed here. You're a Pariah.

Your claim that you're "helping out" the 'fire members is laughable. Many members (including the so called "trolls" and "bullies" as you call them) purchase from fellow campfire members, site sponsors and even from Rick Bin when he had the Gear shop. The Campfire was established long before you arrived and will survive long after you take a much long overdue dirt nap.That is a given and for you to think you're something "Special" is humorous in its own right!
Nobody cares what you buy, from whom or how much you spend. You throw out numbers in the hope to impress others and to stroke your own ego and in the end you come out looking the Fool.

No one has made any threats against you Liarry. No matter how many times you make the claim, doesn't make it true. It's ALL in your paranoid delusional rotten gourd. You on the other hand have indeed made threats against others, and it's well documented. Thread lightly..

The sooner you realize the problem lies within yourself the sooner you can get a good nights sleep and stop obsessing over stupid scheit on the Internet.

But you won't.... so continue acting a FOOL!