Originally Posted by SoTexCurdog
I was using a ProChono DLX.
I have a green fold-up Shooting Chrony that I used for years until I read on the rag-writers forum how sorry and in-accurate they were.(laugh)
That’s when I bought the ProChrono. I have to admit that I do like the way the ProChono links to my phone and records all the shots as well as the electric diffusers which allow me to shoot indoors without sun light.
My Shooting Chrony always seemed to work but my diffusers got cracked over the years and I could never find anything suitable to replace them that worked worth a damn. Tried to contact the makers but no luck with that.......

So the lady that owned the company, I think she moved from NY to Canada and someone told me she passed away recently.

As far as being accurate ... I have a few different Chronies and they all compare about the same data wise although both of my newer ones are blue tooth controlled and synced .... but I still use my Master Shooting Chronie quite a bit.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.