My l4 year old lab died last year. We finally replaced her with another a couple of weeks ago. All training is going great. He has started chewing and possibly eating rocks. This is common in labs and my last lab was easy to break of the habit. It was just a few times with diligent attention to remove the rock from her mouth while telling her drop and then instructing her to "leave it" as she continued and she was done in a few days. This one is much more difficult. I am continuing the same methods; but, he persists. Does anybody have any suggestions? My yard is full of rocks and rock gardens. Yes, I know all the possible causes and reasons and possible ramifications. I'm not seeking input on that. I am seeking input on breaking the habit while not resorting to "I'm a tough guy corrective action" type stuff. I've found a couple of suggested spray-on-the-rocks home concoctions that I'm going to try around our yard. If you have any recipes or suggestions along that route, I am open to try them, assuming they are non-toxic of course. Thanks in advance.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ