Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Tex Isbels skunk screen...

Hahaha. Pure genius. Used to use that stuff bowhunting. Why didnt i think of that. Or fox urine. Squirt a bit on the front door handle.

Thanks, Grizz.

Back in 84 one morning some dumb fuqk that lived across the street from me called animal control cause he found the caped mule deer head complete with antlers laying in my driveway "offensive" I had just retuned from Colorado drove all night unloading my gear and was not in the mood. I told the animal control bitch that If I'm violating any laws go ahead and cite me if not get the fuqk out of here and she left. I never forgot that so a year later there bouts I had just loaded my last load into the moving van so I gets a small dixie cup and whip a batch of you got it, "Tex Isbels world famous skunk screen" walked across the street in broad daylight then preceded to christen my dumb fuqk neighbors Turbo Saab Convertible... I spread some on the carpet the seats the steering wheel the convertible top... The top was down. This prick was your typical So Cal lib tard.

Coyotes shot no waiting.