Steve;
Good evening sir, I hope the day was a decent one in your part of the world.

Indeed there's been a few times I've purchased or traded for bullets that I knew I'd never see again, sometimes for the price and sometimes just curiosity.

When Imperial went out of business there was a place in either Saskatoon or Calgary that ended up with a bunch of components for sale. I bought a bunch of 110gr .308" Spire Points then. Actually I still might have a bunch of them Steve, I'll have to look someday. If memory serves I couldn't get them to settle down for long range shooting and loaded a bunch up at about 1000fps for small game and training the horses to stand gunfire.

Another time a fellow offered me somewhere around 500 173gr FMJ BT Lake City Match .308" bullets for a too good to pass up price. I used them for long range shooting back in the day as they were practically as slippery as 168gr Match HP and about a quarter the price. I might have a dozen or so left, but don't regret getting them for sure. They were fun while they lasted! grin

I'm sure more will come to me, but I also found most of a box of 175gr RN Norma in .284" from someone on some trade. I didn't have a 7mm anything at the time, but figured someone would need them and sure enough, someone was happy to try them and subsequently killed a few local bucks with them.

Anyways Steve, that's the total that come to mind now. Knowing me, if the deal was right and the bullets interesting, I'd do it again. wink

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"