Don't worry it is not another generic hockey thread, This one is about the soul of hockey and why it is different than other sports.
Here is my list of reasoning why.

I don't mind when kid has a hockey player as there sports hero,
they are very family orientated and they conduct themselfs professionally on and of they ice.
I have never seen one not in a three piece suit off they ice, they don't beat there wifes or
get caught in hotel rooms with Hookers and piles of cocane on a table. They do more charity work and vist more hospitals
than any outher sports figures that I know of, and don't have there agents call the media to make it a photo op they do it without fanfare
from the goodness of there heart. They beat on each other like mortal enemys but at they end of the game will always shake hands.
All they other sports could learn a lot about hockey but the beat part of hockey is the fans.

Could there be anymore obnoxious poeple than New York and Boston I give you exhibit A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9XszOyy01Y

Even the fans are better poeple.

Dean

PS: I am sure there are some hockey players that have done bad things, but they are few and far between.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.