Originally Posted by K22
The fact that the shots are free and now some are rewarded with materialistic items, food, and money should give any logical thinking person pause. These aren't children that are being rewarded, these are adults. So we've gone from the emotional (fear) aspect to a different emotional aspect, bribes in the form of rewards to get people on board the jab train.
When I watched intelligent people being convinced that a mask would stop a virus from entering or exiting the body and then went from one mask to 2 masks with the same idea I was convinced that only a Divine Entity would be able to turn this around. And now they're attempting to force people to take an experimental drug that is in direct violation of the Nuremberg Codes and by International Law and US Law is considered a Crime Against Humanity and there is no out cry or uprising by the people. In fact, in a country proud of its freedoms, those who refuse to have a foreign substance injected into their body are considered outcasts. And on top of all that, some of the vaccine producers have never ever produced a vaccine in the history of the company, meanwhile, by the companies own admission the lab testing had to be halted because ALL the animals died. And last but not least, there are those who propose by song and verbal communication that they long for the day they die so they can go to Heaven and walk and talk with Jesus, but are afraid of dying from the Flu which by their belief could hurry the Heaven process up thus fulfilling their longing.
Yes, FEAR is the emotion that can herd people any direction they want to herd them, even to the point where they turn on their. It is called a house divided cannot stand or...........divide and conquer. They are winning.
It's truly frightening how easy it was for the elite to regiment society worldwide, closing down businesses, locking people in their homes and apartments, forcing people to wear masks, and putting them in a constant state of fear so they will jump at the chance to get an unproven, experimental, virus preventative (so they say), that messes with the basic human genetics of your body's cells, followed by what is sure to come, i.e., Vaccine Passports, which treat human populations like herds of cattle owned and controlled by a tiny elite.