"Pfizer vaccine is 95% effective two weeks after the second dose."

There's no way to prove that and Pfizer wasn't making that claim before their vaccine got emergency approval. I just read that our soldiers were given flu vaccines in WWll but after a study was done in 1944 that showed they didn't prevent flu infections the military stopped giving them. In spite of the 1944 study flu vaccines were approved for use on the general population in the USA in 1945.

At age 78 I've never had the flu or a flu vaccine so in my case NOT getting a flu vaccine has been 100% effective. Why take an experimental vaccine that claims to be only 95% effective?

I was talking to a nice young lady at Home Depot's customer service yesterday when I picked up an order. I was having trouble understanding what she saying because she was wearing a mask and was behind plexiglass. I told her I didn't mind if she removed her mask so I could hear her better and she did. She don't worry I've been vaccinated and I told her I wasn't worried. Turns out she has a college basketball scholarship and had to get the shots before she would be allowed to practice or play. She didn't want to take the vaccine. NOBODY should be forced to take experimental drugs for any reason.

Last edited by victoro; 06/13/21.