Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by AZmark
Originally Posted by rem141r
i'd shoot that SOB before it ate a dog or kid.

I think a few whacks will do to make him unwelcome.

The folks across from me on the Lake had a real dandy laying up on their boat lift sunning himself.

Loose dogs aren’t allowed and folks that have them walk them on a leash.

It doesn't sound like you're wanting to kill this guy when most of the advice is steering you to do it before he hurts someone. If its you he bites you only have yourself to blame. If its someone else you'll be kicking yourself in the ass, maybe for the rest of your life. So just do the deed or get someone else who like alligator meat to do it for you.

I think it’s under control. One not much longer than a yardstick ain’t exactly a major threat .

Old Toot,

This has gone from an interesting encounter you've had to a cat lady convention with all of this estrogen showing up. Heaven forbid if you catch a snapping turtle or Gar.
Maybe they need to get out to the pet shop more.

Thanks for sharing and please don't take pictures. That will cause undo stress to the city kids.
Enjoy your new friend before he gets hold of a pack of Rottweilers and eats them. 😄

Folks mean well, HC.

I believe you're right.
You're doing well to talk about it. You haven't turned in your man card.
I spent many years exposing a generation or two to wildlife. Anything that scared someone was " the only good (fill in the blank) is a dead _______!😰
Some rural neighborhoods smell of urine, will have dozens of feral cats and a mouse problem. No harmless snakes around to eat them since people are scared of snakes. It's usually the big guys that are the most frightened. Just one example of a hundred.

You have a good night, Old Toot.

You do the same.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.