I'm still shooting as much as normal but some things have definitely changed.

1. I'm behind on replacing supplies (primers, powders, bullets) that I've been shooting. Normally I'd have replaced as I shoot. Right now I replace as I can find things. I have purchased a few bags of primed brass at a higher cost than I normally would....mainly to save my preferred that I have set aside.
2. I'm shooting several bullets that are not my first choice. I like to shoot the same bullets I hunt with. For a couple of rifles I'm just using some odds/ends bullets. Most of this is to save the stockpile of my first choice bullets...but there are also other bullets I'd like to try that I can't get my hands on.
3. I've found enough 22 rimfire to shoot. Some of this was through picking up a different brand/type than I prefer but not really an issue with rimfire. I put a steel target across our pond, exactly 100 yards from our front porch, a few weeks back (thanks Higginez). We've shot A LOT of 22 rimfire at it. Except for Mondays and Wednesdays we're shooting at it, even if it's just 20-30 rounds a day.
4. I'm not shooting as many handgun rounds. I hate loading handgun rounds. If I can't buy some to replace them I'll just shoot rifle and rimfire until I can.

Primers, bullets, powder.....biggest issue is not being able to find what I want/prefer to replace things to I'm shooting non-choice on many of them.