Originally Posted by Greyghost

Steel toes are probably going to be mandatory by the sound of job description, and that in itself is going to leave out finding a good fit. So wear your normal every day boot sock, and before trying them on insert any cushioned insole you plan on using, then get them large enough to where they're comfortable when tied up tight, and with both on walk around the store a good deal if they aren't reasonably comfortable in the store, they won't be on the job either. Your feet are going to swell, so you want to allow for that also. I've used Redwings, but they take a long time to break in. Found it best to wear a new pair for a few hours a day and your old pair for the remainder. Then every chance you get, while on breaks take the damn boots off and let your feet cool down and dry in the air. It'll wind up being how well you take care of your feet more than the boots. That being said, I've seen a lot of people with their toes cut off by wearing those damn steel toed boots. I avoided wearing them when I could get away with it.

Phil

You’re such a good listener.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house