Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by travelingman1
He died doing what he wanted. I have no problem with that. At least he was out doing something. Not just waiting to get old and die.
Now his young son can grow up telling his friends how Daddy killed himself. This life isn't about 'me'. He had a family to look after and he failed as a father.

This is how he made a living to support his family. Get it? He didn't fail as a father at all.
How much did he leave them? Enough to see the kids through their growing up years? Who's going to teach them how to be good citizens and good Americans? Insurance? I suspect that he had none. Most life insurance companies will have waivers that won't pay if he gets killed doing stuff like this. If he gave a damn about his family, he wouldn't have been doing stuff like this.

That's a ridiculous argument. People die. Some jobs are more dangerous than others. None of which has anything whatsoever to do with anyone's ability as a parent or husband/wife. I guess if he was a fat [bleep] pencil pusher who died because he ate himself to death, he would get a gold star.

It’s a damned good argument.

Risking his life, at his age and situation, for entertainment, is asinine. His primary responsibility was to his family. Where is that responsibility now?

Entertainment. Not as a warrior. Not as a protector. The job he got paid to do was nothing more than to risk his life so other people could be entertained.

He’s dead and some other guy is gonna be fùcking his wife and teaching his son to ride a bike in a few years. So how does that rate as a husband and father?

Entertainment. Shìt.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001