I did not end up getting a new rangefinder last fall because I did not really think I would need one where I was hunting and I did not want to get one and not use it for who knows how long only to find that it had gone bad before I ever really needed it. I have moved to Oregon recently and will now be hunting areas that I can benefit by having a good laser rangefinder. So I am seriously looking at getting one. I reached out to Leupold again today and will see if they will still offer me a reduced price on one of their newer units. I am however still leery about their display quality and longevity. I talked to my buddy again today who has a Sig Kilo 2000 BDX and he really likes it. The Sig website does not show that model as available any longer but has a 2200 BDX available for $549.99 which is more than I really want to spend. I might go ahead and get that but will wait to see what Leupold says as well as shop around some. I would be very happy to get some updated input from you all though too.

I actually see that the Sig website says that the 2200 BDX is unavailable but will look around and see if some other companies have it available.

Last edited by rufous; 07/05/21.