So I posted I will take it for this LongSlide from MontanaCreekHunter, and he sold to someone else because he said I was online all day and never got back to him, after I posted I will take it, I never did send him a PM, because I actually sent it to the wrong person I sent it to mookie by mistake after a 14hr day at work. So Montana sends me a PM saying if I dont here from you in 1hr I am going to sell to someone else, after he just send me the mailing address. So from the time he sends me his address to turning to super D1ck mode is like 4hrs. So I get home from work send him ffl, and he says he sold it to someone else. I dont care about his 13000 posts he was a$$hole, and someone says what a great seller he is BS!!!! I am at work all day and he says I am online. Whatever that was a [bleep] way to deal, all because I made the mistake of PMing the wrong person. So now this is my internet TG, If you ever make it to central Florida look me up we will talk, let me know before you head this way I will pm you my address. [bleep] a$$hole, and I dont care if I get booted off the site, its not about the pistol, I have crap loads of pistols

Last edited by Wonderer; 07/08/21.