Hello, and thanks to all those that have wished me luck. This ordeal is like breaking up a family. But, at 70 years old, its time to give my treasures a new home.

As for items in the auctions, I'll be glad to share any info I can with interested buyers. These toys are all my personal treasures and many have detailed history that won't be in the listings. The next batch of 50 will be in the RIA Premium Auction in September. Among those are a Colt SAA with archive History as issued to one of Teddy Roosevelt's Rough Riders, and many other U.S. and Commercial Colt Single Actions, i.e. an original Sheriff's model shipped to Texas with original Badge and holster. Upcoming auctions will also include my very large collection of Merwin Hulbert revolvers, a dozen Martini rifles, assorted Schuetzen rifles, German Military Mauser rifles, Benchrest rifles and pistols, over 50 derringers, and on-and-on .... I want to answer any questions that might arrise ... like this one from Rteric ...

Originally Posted by Rteric
There is a model 70 included in your guns that is listed as no chambering marked on barrel but barrel measures .40 . Any ideas on what it is chambered in?
Hello Rteric,
That's the problem with selling so many items. Some of the details get missed. I know exactly what it is .... That rifle is in 416 Taylor caliber. The 416 Taylor was created by Robert Chatfield-Taylor in the early 1970s, with the first rifle in this caliber being a factory barreled Winchester Model 70. The case is based on the .458 Winchester Magnum necked down to accept .416 caliber bullets. The listed rifle is a 1968 model 70, that might have been one of Robert's personal guns. Its a great shooter ......

You never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early.