The prices on these have gone through the roof now that Leupold has discontinued all their 2-7x33 models...they are nice little scopes, I own several.

I’d give one up but not for less than I paid for it.

VX Freedom 2-7x33: Matte black, duplex. Has finger click adjustments, VX-2 glass and lens coatings (according to Leupold). Sits on a rifle presently but bought new by me a couple years ago. Like new, might have a ring mark but probably not...if it does it will be very minor and not through the finish. $225 shipped.

VX-1 2-7x33: Minor ring marks(not through the finish), matte black, duplex, glass is blemish free...Would be a nice scope for a 200yd rifle like you mentioned...that’s exactly what I bought it for. $235 shipped.

VX-2 2-7x33: Matte, duplex, like new sitting in the safe, no ring marks, blemish free glass. Paid too much for it but won’t let it go for less. $340 shipped.

All scopes are the latest models sold by Leupold before they were discontinued. Not interested in any trades, I could use the money for another project I have in the works.

Only interested in selling one of the above scopes as the others are needed presently.

Happy to text pics.

Let me know if interested.

Thanks,

Leftybolt

Last edited by Leftybolt; 07/11/21.