Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Nothing wrong with your rifles BSA and I know you can shoot.

But vudoo gets a lot right, and at a pretty reasonable price considering how many options you get to choose.

I don’t see how anybody would regret getting on board, and the people running the show are top notch to boot

Thanks buddy. I may have to see about getting one for sure.... I had my eye on a cooper, but this thread may convince me to get the Vudoo instead. Great looking rifles guys..

I've owned a few Coopers and the Vudoo is just better rifle IMO.

They do require "good" ammo though. Don't think you are going to shoot cheap Remington hollowpoints in a Vudoo. Mine won't even close the bolt.

I do like my rifle, but I wish I could have a re-do, I would do a lot of things different. I bought a Ravage model with the Ridgeback stock and MTU barrel to shoot off the bench. I wanted a true bench rifle. The stock is very very wide and I have no intention of adding anything to the mounting rails. I guess maybe I should get a Bipod to mount into it. I really need suggestions what to mount in those slots. Maybe I would like it better with a Bipod

My next one will definitely be a Sinister with a Kukri contour barrel. Simple, easy peasy

Thanks to Big Stick for helping with the scope suggestion. I do really like the SWFA choice.