I have two stocks here that I got on rigs and have since swapped out. I honestly don’t know if I am identifying the makers 100% and maybe someone can correct me if I’m wrong. To the best of my knowledge they are as follows

First “I’ll take it” I can do paypal Venmo etc. or check/MO

700 BDL short action RH opened up for a bartlein 3b should be a #4 for most other makes and the barrel channel could be filled in if you want. Clean aluminum bedding block. I believe this is an early HS precision made stock. It’s got a smooth finish sage green, nice cheek weld, overall very clean but does have some minor scuffs & handling marks. I can certainly text pics Of those if you’d like. It is very light! Very stiff feel too. It feels lighter and stiffer than the current production b&c or Hs that I have experience with. It feels much like a Kimber Montana stock (going by feel)and with a bedding block of course...I am guessing it’s a smaller aluminum block than either of these makers use today (at least the stocks that I have felt)
Nice stock for a project! $175

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Next is a 700 rh long action ADL. I believe this is a b&c stock. This one is a bit of a project. Opened up for a Jarrett “sporter” contour I’d say a Remington mag barrel would be close but probably tapers quicker. This stock has skim coat bedding on the lug portion and the rear action screw but it’s light.

The bad- it’s an ADL configuration and you’ll note the cracking right in Front of the trigger guard. It’s right where the back of the mag box would sit. Now this isn’t necessarily a bad thing as the stock could be easily opened up for BDL bottom metal. Any Smith could do it, I’m sure it would be pretty cheap to do; but would require a mill & someone more professional than myself. If you open this up for BDL bottom metal you would never even notice the “crack“. Stock also has very minor handling marks any of which I’d be happy to take specific pics of that you’d like.
$75

If at first you don't succeed; shoot, shoot again