I have at least six BCGs from PSA sold as Toolcraft, no logo, C158 specified, two nitride and four phosphate. IIRC they are more specific on the BCGs sold individually vs in the kits, eg more details provided. Pretty good stuff at very good sale prices. I don't know where all they source parts, but, they'll have the following offerings simultaneously, enough for me to doubt all PSA BCGs are Toolcraft:

Premium BCG
Mil Spec BCG
Toolcraft BCG non-logo

If they list the bolt is made of two materials in the same ad, well, it's worth checking out. Properly treated 9130 can be "better than mil-spec" for bolts anyways, according to some. For example RubberCity uses it.

Anyway, good to see plinker kits under $500 again. I have a 10.5" nitride, EPT, MOE, shockblade kit, C158 bolt specified, A2 fs, that was $349 pre-pandemic plus a $50 Anderson lwr. I swapped out the rear buis for a $20 carry handle. Damn it's a lot of fun for the dollar! It ain't no SOLGW Trunk Monkey but it's mine.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?