Hmmm....the way I see it...if they want to quarantine the rural areas, they will have to barricade the cities, and allow no transport in or out of any designated "rural" area.

Transport could only be by air, and between approved cities.

Go ahead, global communists! Sounds like a win-win proposition to me.

The moment they pull that stunt off...food, gas, diesel, and consumables (all of which are grown/manufactured in "rural" areas) suddenly become in short supply. Taking the food/petroleum/goods by force would only push the envelope, as air travel is very easily...interrupted.

As far as trotting out that ol' canard about "how our military will absolutely mop the floor with anyone who resists"...I might remind people that tanks, helicopters, and F-15's can't keep the peace, nor can they pacify a determined population that doesn't want them there.

We went into Afghanistan against the Taliban in 2001 because they were Osama Bin Laden's henchmen, remember? And to whom are we leaving billions of dollars worth of war equipment as we pull out 20 years later?

In truth, I think the global communists are a bit too clever for their own good. They think they are slow-boiling the frog. That scam went out the window with Obama, then got fully exposed by Trump. The frog is out of the water and cooling off.

What they are doing now is pressure-cooking nitroglycerin. One stupid move by either side sets it off.