Originally Posted by Lacy1
I use 2,4 D mixed with Glyphosate and it knocks it right out

What is this magical 2,4 D concoction you speak of? I must have some.

Originally Posted by mirage243
Product called Polaris, it'll kill it deader n sheit. Won't come back either.

Ty

Originally Posted by RockyRaab
30% vinegar will kill almost anything in less than 24 hours when spritzed on the leaves. This is NOT household cooking vinegar or even cleaning vinegar (which are 5% and 6% strength, respectively). You can find 30% strength vinegar at larger home supply stores.

Okay .... today I am on a mission to locally source 30% vinegar. Why am I this old and never knew such a thing existed? Seems to me it would be the best way to store pickling vinegar for the apocalypse. Just dilute it when needed.

Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I use Roundup mixed with Crossbow in a 4 gallon tank sprayer. I mix it at full strength for 4 gallons for each agent.
P

Crossbow?

Originally Posted by Ackleyman
Round-up works great but add a tablespoon per gallon of Dawn dish liquid washing liquid. It sticks to the leaves better and longer and you will get a better result.

I am now convinced that Dawn dishwashing liquid is something sent from the gods. Helps to kill poison ivy. Diluted it makes great hand soap. It disinfects dishes and cuts grease. It does a bang-up job on tumbled brass too.

Originally Posted by slumlord
Goats

You are SUCH a raging [bleep]. Gfy

Tom Brady is not a vegetarian.

You obviously meant little lambs and kids.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.