Originally Posted by blairvt
Originally Posted by LFC
Anyone who knowingly shoots at a turkey at 60 yards and beyond is a Turkey sniper no matter what they shoot

What today's turkey hunter lacks in confidence in his turkey calling/hunting ablities he tries to make up for by stretching his guns range....that has been what TSS has been about from the git go.

TSS has 'nothing to offer me'

Why....because most turkeys I shoot are under 40 yards and I don't want my meat damaged by a chance hit with TSS micro shot.

I'm a grown man and I shoot a 12 gauge shotgun. I don't carry many turkey hunting trinkets with me so saving a couple of pounds of gun weight is not going to make or break and me...
I figure if a feller can't carry a 7 or 8 pound gun he might better think about staying on the porch.

If I know a Turkey is farther than 50 yards I figure if he's out of "ethical gun range". I shoot Winchester ammo and was sickened by their marketing strategy of promoting long range shooting with Winchester Longbeards.

Have I accidentally shot and killed turkeys way past 50 yards...yes but it's never been something I thought worthy of bragging about if anything it made me feel ashamed.

agreed. If I can't get him within 40 yds, he won. Its not about the killing, its about the hunt

Hate losing, especially to a Turkey. um 3 1/2" 2 1/4 oz #9 TSS , *uck Tom from the long .... 😎😎