IF the unobservable balance of the rifle is in similar overall condition to what can be seen... The rifle is valuable. Prewar, add collector points. Untapped receiver bridge, 'suggesting' potential of wider rifle originality. True that generally such adornment & polish of the bolt are negatives, but 'relatively' small ones. If the stock is without the typical aftermarket recoil pad, I'd say the rifle is potentially - subject to 'whole picture' - "substantially original". I personally like the prewar features of clip loading when relevant to the chambering. Also the quality in the prewar and early postwar era, offering actions just a bit smoother - to my experience! The so-called "flag" safety also classic!
To me, if otherwise original, this rifle remains a 'premium era' model!

A generalization across the board. The definition of "collectible" has morphed materially over the postwar decades. The small "flaws" that denied such status in the past, are now often embraced as "adding character", or some such. Substantially mismatched rifles nowadays are more easily advocated as yet "collectible". For me Jim, your rifle appears great! Beauty in the 'aspect and the eye'.
Just my take
Best!
John