Still working, albeit from the house these days, (onlyiest advantage of Covid I know of, they let me stay in and Zoom my project meetings over the wife's compromised immune system) still making the company money. I offered to retire and let some of the younger guys take over, the bosses opined that it might be best if I stick around, one of the Young Turks who as ascended said I could work as long as I wanted, if I would just answer the company cell phone on contract matters...might just pay for that bigger tractor I want...

Other than that working in the garden and in my so called shop. Took a cast off oak fire door and turned it into my new desk, bought a new Canon M50 MKII, and built a race horse computer to do video processing and am about to become the TN General Assembly's worst nightmare on Buzzsprout.

I picked up a hardground Genesis no-till drill for putting in food plots on my place up in Weakley County, putter wound up there when I get enough of the womenz...

Need to find a take off stock for a 10-22 to get it set up for the 8 year old and one for the 6.5 Howa to cut down as well...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA