Just returned from Reno after attending and sponsoring a part of the Pope and Young convention. It was a great time with about 800 passionate bowhunters. It was an honor for me to do a seminar in front of a large crowd of bowhunters including some notable bowhunters like Dr. Jack Frost.

For those that dont know, (And I would not expect anybody here to know) Dr. Frost was the first bowhunter to have taken and recorded in the P&Y records at least one of each of the 29 species of game recognized by the Pope and Young record book.

After my talk it was a real treat to have Dr. Frost himself come up and compliment me on the presentation and to ask questions about broadheads and bowhunting. We enjoyed a few conversations over the 4 day event. There were a lot of notable and legendary bowhunters attending this event. It was a real treat for me to partner with this group and to sponsor a portion of this the event. I had one of my bucks (Wisconsin) included in this entry period. I may consider adding at least one of my archery bear at some point.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

While enjoying a chat with an African outfitter and Ron Way and his wonderful wife (you will have to google him as you wont know who he is) Another adventure bowhunter stopped by and grabbed a chair to join the conversation. A young kid from Booger bottom was there too.

During one of the live auction events (where hunts from around the world were up for grabs to the highest bidder) I snagged another destination for one more adventure bowhunt. This time I take my bow and a helicopter ride into Greenland.

This year is already booked with many events and an adventure bowhunt in Afria in a few weeks but 2022 is starting to shape up.

Now it's time for a sponsorship of a PBS event then a raised at full draw, youth bowhunting camp before my hunt season kicks in, Then back to WI to sponsor the nation's oldest and largest broadhead shoot, then a couple more trips back to Reno for more bowhunting conventions.

Consider taking up the sport of bowhunting (Rather than just talking about it on a chat room) Trust me. You will thank me. If you have any questions about gear or anything bowhunting related, send me a message (like so many here have been doing already) Together we will get you flinging arrows and then hunting and then taking game with a bow and arrow.

Best Afield

Your pal
The Adventure Bowhunter

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/18/21.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,