I think there were two Czechoslovakian manufacturers during the war with codes DOT (also used 945 code) and DOU. I have a DOT 1945 marked action but it was not ever issued that year and is a post war stamping and assembly of parts - there were no DOT 1945 actions made for the Germans but were stamped that way to make them desirable for sale to the Israelis post-war (war time produced actions were deemed to be better, even the late war versions). The receivers were manufactured during the war with only the "194" part of the date code stamped - the final figure of the date code would be added during assembly of a complete rifle. In the case of the DOT 1945, the "5" was stamped much later in the 1950s, and shows the typical mismatch of the font and angle - the "5" is crooked.

Dirty pitted barrel but sharp rifling and shoots good. The action has to be operated swiftly otherwise the case head jumps in front of the extractor and jams - my extractor will not snap over the rim and has to have hold of the extractor groove to be able to chamber the round correctly.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?