Got the Woox Wildman stock in yesterday.

First the good:
It looks just as beautiful as in the magazines and site.
Quality is very nice. No gaps or warpage anywhere
This is an aluminum chassis system with wood accents (stock and forearm)
There is no flex or play once the action is torqued down.

The gotchas:
If you currently have a Blind Magazine or Drop Floor Plate you will more than likely need new action screws (at least the front). The chassis converts those setups to a DBM setup with no additional bottom metal needed (other than the screws).

Source your mags. I had a difficult time finding a 308 size Savage 10 ( model number 55105) magazine. But I did and the ...lovely woman on the other end of the phone is expediting one to me.

One major warning. Source your parts from a known, reputable retailer. I ordered a mag from a company. This morning I called just to verify if they had the product in stock. The guy on the other end didn't speak English very well and asked me to text him. I asked if the product was in stock. He asked how I paid for it. I said credit card. He said they only take Bit Coin or PayPal. Neither of which I have AND that sounded shady as hell. He now has my credit card information. I called my CC company requesting them to cancel the sale. I may have to cancel that card number and get a new one.

All in all, this may not be my last Woox stock.

Remember, not everyone has a happy ending, so be happy when you can