Hey guys and gals, my daughter recently took silver at 10m youth adaptive 10m nationals, and now she says she deserves a gun instead of borrowing one. I don't disagree. However, I have no experience with 10m ISSF, not to mention Paralympic rules and equipment. She was shooting a Crosman Challenger at the tournament, so apparently that's an option. I'd like to hear opinions and offers for sale of competition ready rifles and related equipment. One particular piece of equipment that I have no idea where to find is the spring stand for supporting the rifle in SH2 category. Links and other resources are also appreciated. Because we live in a very rural area, we are basically on our own for training, advice, and equipment, so the usual references to VFW, NRA, Boy Scouts, etc don't do us much good because those groups either have few resources and/or don't exist for this category and level of competition. I know this level of gun is expensive, but we have had pretty good luck with grants. That being said, if we can get started with something inexpensive while we seek grants, then she'll be that much better prepared for next season. There are other less fortunate kids with disabilities in our area that we would pass on a starter rifle to once we get her something higher end. Thanks in advance! John