Out of curiosity, some time back, I ordered some Lehigh 90 gr. all copper "Extreme Penetrator" .355" bullets for my .380 ACP Ruger LCP. I read a few "too good to be true" reviews on them and a couple of You Tube clips. Looked impressive. I finally got around to loading some up the other day and tried them at the local shooting range. Unfortunately, at this public range, I can only test for accuracy and chronograph speed. Not able to do any penetration tests or such. I loaded them per Lehigh's provided specs using 3.2 gr Titegroup and chronoed at an average of 940 FPS from my LCP with very good accuracy. Lehigh's published test data for this load was 950 FPS, so I'm pretty close in the real world. I was not trying so much for accuracy as I was for FPS results, but it was obvious to me that this load was probably more accurate than my shooting was. No issues whatsoever with feeding. Recoil was not an issue.

I did a lot more internet research last night on these and Lehigh's "Extreme Defense" .355" 90 gr 9mm bullets. From various sources getting very similar results as to terminal performance, these bullets really got my attention. I have traditionally leaned toward heavy bullets for "business" use, but these really look impressive for both penetration and damage. Has anyone had any actual experience using these in their own tests or situations? BTW, you can order these direct from the manufacturer. Free shipping with $100 order and no tax. If you want already loaded ammo, Underwood makes pre-fab ammo with these these bullets.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."