Well, I haven't listened to Clay and Buck. I mean I heard a couple minutes of it, but just couldn't get into it. Part of it was because around the 2016 election of Trump, I was actually listening to Buck Sexton on TheBlaze. Glenn Beck had given him a great introduction, something about Buck being extremely intelligent and the youngest guy to attain something or another in the CIA, so I was expecting great things.

Instead, I heard him laughing about Trump claiming that he was being spied on by the intelligence community and Buck was saying, how we in the intelligence community are just letting him know that we can get him anytime we want.. or something to that effect. The more I thought about it, the more it pissed me off.

Tried to cut him some slack a couple years later giving the man the benefit of the doubt that maybe he just said something stupid that one time. Just found him to be dry and uninspiring.

Since I recently subscribed to TheBlaze, mainly because I really enjoy, "The News And Why It Matters", which kept getting episodes taken down off from Youtube and Facebook, but I also wanted to support a conservative outfit and use this as an opportunity to catch some other conservative broadcasts. Don't have time to catch them all, but usually try to listen to Steve Deace from noon to two. Some days he's great, most the time he's.. meh. Sometimes I don't even bother.

I enjoy some Chad Prather, Dave Rubin, Elijah Schaffer, Jason Whitlock, Steven Crowder, and Stu, but often find myself daydreaming because I'm getting so bored with the small talk.

Honestly, I have been having trouble caring after the Nov/Dec debacle because all I'm seeing is the culmination of decades of the American people being brainwashed by the Public School system, the news media, and Hollywood. Our country is going to hell in a handbasket and very few seem know or care. Not enough to matter anyway. The communists, democrats have played the long game, while nearly everyone on "our side" seem to be in politics only to make themselves rich and famous and have power. None on our side dare call it treason or question the legitimacy.