Always have projects here and 3 of my 5 neighbors have little kubota type tractors. My mower is starting to smoke which might be minor, or not. It’s up there and a tree fell on it it’s first year,,, twice when the removal company dropped it again on the same shed. Owes me nothing at this point.

I just had a neighbor over a few days and spent a bit renting skid steers and excavators for projects. Only 2 acres but house is 4 stories ish with the larger drive floating and the lower drive to a lower 4 car garage ready for a repave.

Seems I’m always grading something living on steep country, moving small boulders, stone, etc. Backs getting tired too. I saw a few “Yard Tractors” with small attachments and the belly mower for an AWD kubota. Gut says the former will be mediocre to terrible at moving anything really and the later will mow like crap unless I’m mowing country fields so to speak. Yard described by a neighbor as “Park Like”.

Figured the collective experience here can cover thermal dynamics to unsolvable mathematical problems so there’s bound to be some experience with a dual purpose machine.

My one neighbor had a ready made shed built for his machine. Sits behind his house on a half acre. Measure his yard in inches. Still seems to always be using it for something. All neighbors have Zero Turns as well which might answer my question already. Or I just shell out a few $k a year and rent what I need. Big issue there is nothing rented locally with turf tires at any of the usual places. Tracks don’t get stuck easy but are heck on the yard.