Not truly a recoil test but I use a S&B PMII 6x42 that I did a drop test on....unintentionally. I'd venture that scopes that handle any type of "beating" well will carry over to recoil too. 6.5 CM, 129 gr, ~2750 fps....so not much on this one for recoil. Story/pics below:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14273537/s-b-6x42-pmii-drop-test

I think the scope mentioned above is durable/recoil proof because of the following:
1. Quality build - well machined parts that are assembled well
2. Fixed power - less moving parts
3. No parallax - less moving parts
4. Lighter weight - compared to some, not all. Heavier scope = more moment of inertia(?)....lighter scope would be less.

I use several NF NXS 2.5-10x42 (and x32) scopes on a variety of rifles from 375 Rugers to 223's. I think they are very recoil proof due to the following:
1. Quality build - same as above, also have "bonded" lenses....I'm not sure the details on this but NF thinks it's important. I believe NF also uses a thicker tube than most manufactures.
2. Lighter weight - again, for the type of scope.
3. Short tube and OAL length - a shorter scope of the same build quality "should" resist deformation more than a longer scope
4. NF testing

I think reliability can be helped on any scope by mounting with rings spaced near the ends of the main body tube to reduce unsupported areas and make the levers "shorter".

How much any or all of these matter I'm not sure but they're my "why" on design features.