Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Because his handlers are purposefully trying to destroy our country? I mean, you surround yourself with folks who openly discuss their hatred for capitalism, liberty, freedom etc… what did you really think these 4 years would be like?

That's what gets me about conservative talk radio. They go on and on about the insanity of the lefts policies, and wail about how it doesn't make sense.

Of course it does, it makes perfect sense when your agenda is to destroy western society and usher in the New WOrld Order, One world govt. And yet day after day, week after week, month after month they rave on about the left like it's some giant mystery why they do what they do.

Seriously, do they think we're all stupid?

Good point. I think some maybe most believe that if they call it exactly what it is that they will be boycotted and lose ad revenue. So they play the annoying there good just stupid Americans routine rather than call it exactly what it is. Which is an all out attempt by globalist to destroy this country from within using 3rd world browns and blacks that have no cultural or ethnic connections to our founding fathers or the constitution that they drafted and that view themselves as victims of America and something to take from and destroy.