This past January I sent a pre war super grade Winchester model 70 in 375 to J. Sip & Sons in Toquerville UT for work.

Communication was not great, but finally I was able to get through on may 7th where they informed me my rifle was complete. I then sent PayPal payment immediately and was told my rifle would ship the next week.

I have since heard nothing from this company, my rifle never shipped. The voice mail box is full, emails and texts go unanswered. I found online where this operation is currently in the middle of multiple lawsuits. A friend of mine was able to get through a few weeks ago where they told him ATF had suspended their FFL. I called the ATF branch in Salt Lake City where I was informed their license was being reapplied for but that they could still send me back my property.

I’ve run out of options and don’t know what to do, I have left messages with a local detective at the sheriffs office. My attorney is sending a certified letter this week.

If anyone has anyway of contacting J. Sip & Sons it would be greatly appreciated. I just want my gun back, no matter what state it may be in. Is that really too much to ask? I spent a whole year having this rifle imported from germany(it had belonged to a ph in Tanzania).

This is the rifle I had planned on bringing back to Africa next year.

Thank You