Apologies in advance to any vapers here but this pissed me off…

Washed and detailed my vehicle a couple days ago. Driving home from work today I’m behind this Suburu, lowered, running lights, zipper head spoiler on the back, white kid, blasting rap with what had to be a 1,000 watt subwoofer, and an oversized triple loud muffler.

He blows a massive plum of vape out the window and it completely envelopes my car 1,000s of tiny little vape drops over the whole surface of my finish and Windows. I thought maybe I’d get lucky and it would blow off on the freeway- no such luck.

After a few miles I get off at my exit and pull over at the grocery store. During the freeway drive, all those tiny droplets somehow crystallized! Probably about 10 of these crystal shards per square inch I would estimate. Running my hand over the finish, it felt like the grittiest sand paper I’ve ever used.

Some may remember a few weeks back that I posted a thread about applying a ceramic coating to my car. So this was the ultimate test. Got a pocketful of quarters at the store and drove to the DIY car wash with the pressure washer. Blasted the whole car with just plain water, no soap or wax.

Then I got on the freeway and drove about 80 mph for a couple miles to dry it off. Luckily, it’s as shiny and smooth as glass.

#DoucheBagVanillaIceWannabeVapersSuck

grin

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.