Hey guys,

Long overdue on an update. Shop in Wyoming has been taking a lot longer than I had hoped. I've done most of the major work myself, but getting materials delivered and getting some of the trade guys lined up when/where I needed them is taking a lot longer than expected. (Not to mention that I just don't work as fast as I used to). Also, just not as easy to get some of my local guys to free up and get to my projects. Some amazing guys here locally in the trades, but they are extremely busy so I have to wait my turn. Building went up almost a year ago and finally getting close. If I can get some flooring in, in the next couple of months, I think I'll finally be ready to move equipment in and get it set up. I'm trying not to take on any orders until the damned thing is finished as I feel bad about promising and the shop continuing to drag on past expected deadlines. Anyway, I'm still around and hope to get everything going before the snow flies this fall. I see a lot of great work being posted so doesn't look like anybody is suffering too bad.

Dale

Check out my new website

http://www.howemtnknives.com/