Originally Posted by PdxMhattershide
Can I quote you on that for any future credibility 303savage . You don't even know me or have any reason to assume that but you decide to act like a clown and get attention by saying my spicy senses say stay away this seem very fishy. Why is that in what way I don't know what's fishy that your sensing but it's probably something that I would recommend changing at home if it's that bad you have to get on here and say that stupid [bleep]. Like i just lost my grandfather someone I was close to deeply and my grandma is struggling everyday about to lose it because she honestly doesn't know how to live without him and everyone on here has been so kind and thoughtful helping without a thought and if someone hadn't anonymously paid for his funeral this morning I'd be trying to get you kicked out a here if not banned I don't know if it would work but I would give it everything I had in attempt. Cause I can't stand people who's thoughtless choices can play such a big role sometimr nd affect or hurt people when they have no reason to do I'd appreciate it if you just stay away

yep, feel free to quote me on it, if you had been on the fire for more than 15 minutes you would know there has been many scammers on here, I actually consider many people on here friends, and would not want to see them get scammed. Most scammers have very bad grammar, have very few posts, and usually are selling something that is very hard to find. Your post checked all boxes, I did note I was probably wrong, however if I could save someone a headache that I have become friends with by making my post, I am happy to piss off a person who has only had 11 posts......if you click on my name you can put me on ignore and I could give a [bleep].

guns to me are like legal crack