This is a good video. Dr. Malone explains the situation very well. It's a nuanced discussion of Covid, vaccines and public policy.

For me the key point is the first one Malone makes. If everyone is vaccinated, it puts a lot of selective pressure on the virus to evolve resistance to the vaccine. The vaccines we have are "leaky", meaning that the resistance conferred is only partial. In order to survive, the virus must be be able to resist the vaccine, so vaccine resistant variants are naturally selected and therefore are likely to evolve. This is just basic evolutionary theory. By vaccinating everyone we are creating selective pressure for mutant virus strains that resist the vaccine.

Malone argues that only those who are at high risk (the elderly, those with significant comorbidities) should be encouraged to get the vaccine. The rest should receive early treatment with therapeutics including ivermectin etc.

This video is well worth watching. I think it's the best overall discussion of vaccines and Covid strategy that I've see.