Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by renegade50
None of this matters if they pull off a 3 peat thru fraud in 2022 and gain supermajorities.

We will be done as a constitutional republic from the affects that will follow that.
IMO...

I pray it does not happen.....

How can it not happen.

Not a single state, not even AZ are even talking about true Electronic Election Reform, let along drafting legislation.

Hell we have our Federal Government (Republicans included) doing everything they can to shut down simple voter ID requirements, let alone dare to tackle Dominion.

Remember what House Minority leader said,
“Nobody is going to contest the results of the 2020 election”. That was not simply a statement, but a call out to members of his party, an order if you will.

You’re a dunce

Doesn’t make my statement any less true.

Prove me wrong, or shut the F*ck Up already.

Oh, and when you going to oblige us with a photo of that far ugly wife of your’s, you know the one, the one in her wedding dress that she had made and the Tent-n-Awning store.

Times are tuff and people are depressed, we could use a good laugh, post it up, or are you ashamed of your own wife.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/02/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.