Selling my awesome Leica Geovid's, 10x42 HD'B rangefinding binoculars. These not only range out to 1100 odd yards but the internal ballistic app allows one to dial up to 1008 yds to make precise long range shots. It really works too! I've competed in PRS, NRL, NRL22, NRL22X and recently, NRL Hunter matches and they absolutely work! You simply visit the Leica website, input the ballistic data for your rifle/cartridge/bullet and save to a micro SD card. Insert the micro SD card in the battery compartment of the bino's and the computer automatically takes over. These are in perfect shape. I'm also throwing in a Badlands bino case which used Rare-Earth magnets to close the case and keep it moisture/dust proof. Also, over (Sorry, stupid me hit the "post" button before I finished the post) a dozen Micro SD cards. The original carry case and strap and operators manual. These were $3000 new. I'll let them for $1800 shipped. USPS money order, Venmo, personal check too but allow extra time for check to clear.

Thank you,

Alan

Sorry for the poor picture quality. Cell phone is so full it won't email pics out to my laptop. I can test more, better pics if requested.

Better pics

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by GSSP; 08/04/21.