Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by deaner20
Got rem 700 223 1-9 twist hornaday 55 grain v-max was its favorite getting hard to find and $$$ I’m just shooting groundhogs mainly so anyone have any ideas on what would be a good substitute or replacement thanks

Fast twist is the dumbest thing to happen to a 223 for varmints. Sell that rifle to someone that likes fast twist, get a 1/14 and shoot 40 grain VMax at 22-250 velocities and you will wonder why you ever drank the fast twist Kool-Aid.

KchuntRun,

Why is it,that no matter the Outdoors Conversation,you are ALWAYS the Dumbest Of Fhuqks...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude Fantasy World,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! Firstly,a 223 will not/can not begin to even approach 22-250 velocities,at like pressure. Secondly,assuming the relative robustitude of a projectile,increasing RPM will "only" increase/retain BC(no matter which projectile) and also "just happens" to bolster Terminal Effects and especially as Vermin goes. I realize the only things you "shoot" are your mouth,Imagination and Pretend and that you are a Brokedick to boot. Pardon my shooting said chambering in 7,7.5,8,9,10,12 and 14" RPM's. Custom Rifles all. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Now as the OP goes,with the 55 'Max discontinued,the 52 ELD simply dupes it's BC...so the "transition" will be less than none. Hint.

.224" Hornie 52 ELD RINK And I Wouldn't Fhuqking Linger

I "apologize" for shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Thanks!

What you can’t seem to understand is simply that you are the Campfire barometer, and everyone that you don’t endorse is not only happy you don’t, but given a congratulatory endorsement by your dumbbellistic mindless rants.

When you take all your homemade expletives out of your blabber, you are left with what you have become; Nothing!

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.