Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Oh damn it anyway!

You know that is my number one fear of hiring help.

I'm afraid to turn someone loose in our equipment. Really like to find an older semi-retired guy who knows how to run chit without tearing it up.

That's about all I trust.

This guy who tore up my tractor was 72 years old, and retired engineer. He just doesn't follow directions, or have any common sense. grin

Engineer enough said being in the excavation business business for over 30 years and born on the farm I currently run. The term engineer in common sense very seldom go together you will find one once in awhile and he usually has a farming background as a youngster

Engineer here, I was getting ready to be offended, but then you redeemed yourself with your last statement. Grew up on a dairy farm, then worked for close to 10 years through jr high, high school, and college on my buddies step dads farm. Mostly just the 60 year old man and 2 high school kids farming 3,000 acres and a 100 momma cows.

I was point blank told when I graduated from college that the only reason they hired me as an engineer was because of my farming background.

👍👍 we have never met but we know many of the same people in the Miller area Mount Vernon also I know several people that actually work at the same place you do if you're still employed at the same location David said few years ago.