Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This gets a bit confusing. Is this one of those times we are supposed to put a lot of Stock in an individual doctor's comments?

Ahem, I'll pardon the pun...

But, yeah, this guy's a fast talker, and he presents a lot of stuff which is pretty clearly factual (such as the NIH-financed research showing that the virus is airborne and not just droplet transmitted, and as such not stopped by regular masks), but then he dips into a bunch of looney-tunes stuff about animal reservoirs, etc, that is highly speculative. Then he puts out a theory that "vaccines against respiratory viruses teach our bodies to fight the disease wrong" which is just a pile of personal opinion and mumbo-jumbo.

Look, there's a lot of good info out there about vitamin D (two thirds of American adults are low on this nutrient) and you can treat this bug with Ivermectin and Fluvoxamine and steroids and other stuff, but half of what he says is unsubstantiated b u l l s h i t. So take the good and toss the bad, or whatever, but I turned him off after 3.4 minutes.

As compared to the CDC, .gov, and the big pharma push on this cluster...?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.