Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Some simple truths I've noticed

1. The jab won't keep you from getting the Rona, but you have much better odds of not getting super sick.

2. Getting Rona won't keep you from getting it again. I know lots of folks who had it twice, or after getting vaxed. None of the people that got vaxed or had it twice got super sick, just sniffles kind of mild symptoms.

3. Most of the anti vax stories are 99% BS, due the simple math and ignore the politics. Almost everyone in Israel is vaxed, so I imagine things would be pretty bad there without it.

4. Everyone will get this stuff at least once, most of us will be fine.

5. We are getting hit with another wave thanks to a millions infected tourists coming here, our hospital had to re-open the covid unit. 80%-90% of the people in the hospital didn't get vaxed, they had the option.

6. If you have your shot and are healthy there isn't much to fear. Nothing should be closed at this point and masks shouldn't be mandated. If you want to live in fear, go ahead, I'm not.

Best posting I've read here on this subject, thanks for taking the time. A dose of sanity in a sea of insanity here on this subject.

My wife and I are planning to leave the country in late August for a week, we've had the jab and will likely preload with Ivermectin and take some with us. D3, Zinc and multi-vitamin are daily.

Yessir.
Norman’s post should be a Sticky along with several of Doc Rocket’s.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.