Originally Posted by Dogslife57
I use the trijicon accupoint. Lots of guys shoot up there during daylight but my experience after being up there many times is that most are shot around dark, so I think an illuminated sight does help for the shot you're likely to get at the end of the day. A friend hunts not far over in New Brunswick (except for last and this year, the virus thing), he uses a 308 with 150 GMX and has taken several nice bears. IMO you need to double lung them or a heart shot or they can go a very long way and maybe go unrecovered in those dense woods. Bear fur soaks up a lot of blood so you can't depend on a good blood trail over long distances or sometimes even short distances. Seen many lost that were hit otherwise. Best of luck.

You can read the above again.....been guiding for over 48 years and I have used every scope made get a Trijicon 3-9 scope with a your preference Triangle crosshairs....remember a black bears hair is black why would you want to use a scope with black crosshairs....it makes it very difficult to see the last minutes of shooting.....
There is no other scope made like Trijicon you don't need batteries and I have several that are over 10 years old that work just fine still.....a quilty product that is worth every penny you pay for and then some......
When hunters come to hunt with me if they don't have a Trijicon they use one of my rifle with one ......